Vol.95, No.6 (2019)
1. ‘Well, what is the feminist perspective on international affairs?’ : theory/practice
2. The everyday practices of global finance : gender and regulatory politics of ‘diversity’
3. Courageously critiquing sexual violence : responding to the 2018 Nobel peace prize
4. Extremism and toxic masculinity : the man question re-posed
5. What about men? Towards a critical interrogation of sexual violence against men in global politics
6. Marking failure, making space : feminist interventions in security council policy
7. Reflections on the special section, ‘well, what is the feminist perspective on international affairs?’ : theory/practice.