(Vol.56, No.1 January 2012)
- Social Welfare as Small-Scale Help : Evolutionary Psychology and the Deservingness Heuristic
- Biology, Ideology, and Epistemology : How Do We Know political Attitudes Are Inherited and Why Should We Care?
- Correlation not Causation : The Relationship Between Personality Traits and Political Ideologies
- Polarizing cues
- Policy-Specific Information and Informal Agenda Power
- U.S. treaty making with American Indians : Institutional Change and Relative Power, 1784-1911
- The Complications of Controlling Agency Time Discretion : FDA Review Deadlines and Postmarket Drug safety